As Picasso said “Good artists copy, Great artists steal” For us who are on the path towards success we should models ourselves after successful people of our time.
Here is a list of influential mover, shakers and legends who we should follow and emulate.
Make sure to either read their autobiographies or to follow them via social media. They share tons of value in their writings or posts and are a great source of tangible knowledge.
- Tai Lopez
- follow him on Snapchat (Tailopez1), Twitter and Facebook at @tailopez
- James Swanwick
- @jamesswanwick on Snapchat
- Elon Musk
- @elonmusk on Twitter and read his biography, Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX and the Quest for a Fantastic Future by Ashlee Vance.
- Warren Buffet
- Watch his interviews on YouTube and read his books on investing. One of the smartest men in the world.
- Gregory O’Gallagher aka Kinobody
- @gog9 on Snapchat
- @Rhay1991 on Twitter and purchase his works on dating, money and confidence at http://www.rhay.org/.
- Friedrich Nietzsche
- Read his book the Birth of Tragedy and Why Am I So Smart and Clever
- Benjamin Franklin
- Read the Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin. It depicts the struggles he went through in the printing business as a young man and how he overcame adversity with his swift and cunning intelligence to become undoubtedly the most influential man in America.
- DJ Khaled
- Follow him on snapchat @djkhaled305. He tells u the true key to success are through hard works, blood, sweat, pain, tears and success. It’s all a process.
Thank you for reading and comment below with any other influencers that you feel should be added to this or one that you admire. Thanks!
follow us on twitter @AOG_Enterprises.