When you read a book a day you feel like your brain is on fire. You can connect ideas faster, discover new opportunities, and you view the world in a completely new perspective. There are so many benefit to reading. 3 benefits are
- You Become More Intelligent
- The average person reads six books a year. The average woman would tell you in her free time she watches reality TV or aimlessly scrolls though Instagram. Ask the average man how his time is spent and you’ll hear parties, alcohol and video games.Most people do not read or learn anything new everyday. If you read a book a day for two weeks, and then never picked up another book all year, you would still be miles ahead of the general population. Books hold valuable information and information is key.
- You Can Make Money From Reading Books
- Books such as the Millionaire Fastlane and the $100 Startup literally tell you step by step how to create a successful and profitable side project with potential of turning into a business. Most people won’t read on how to start a business so they either go into it clueless and become stuck or even worse they don’t do anything at all. The ROI (Return on Investment) from books are crazy high. Warren Buffett says books have been his best investment ever. A $6 book can yield you thousands in return.
- You Will Be Ready For Any Situation
- When you are consuming mass information over a period f tie you will learn a lot of new things. It is natural for us to share information so you may share to a friend bout how he can make money doing his social media hobby, you can share about how its best to introduce yourself to a mentor or important person from How To Win Friends and Influence People. You can learn how to overcome failures with Obstacle Is The Way. There is so much to learn from books and you should not squander them.
Here are 10 extra benefits.
At any point of your journey, books are the key to answering your problems.
If you’re just starting out on your journey, books ARE you’re answers. When you learn a concept, field, or business you are interested in, once you read a book related to that topic and you begin to apply the information, your life will turn around in an instant. You begin to think differently, talk differently and act differently but you really don’t know why. It’s due to main reason switch our brains taking in healthy information but mainly because you a reprogramming your brain for success and your are creating new neurons in your brains neural plasticity. The Atlantic created a story over how reading change our brains. (http://www.theatlantic.com/education/archive/2014/01/study-reading-a-novel-changes-your-brain/282952/).
Book suggestions are
- 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
- Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
- Millionare Fastlane by M.J. DeMarco
- Made in America by Sam Walton
- The Prince by Niccolo Machiavelli
- The ONE Thing by Gary Keller
- Elon Musk by Ashlee Vance
- Benjamin Franklin’s Autobiography
For those well on their journey books are still an answer. Since you’ve read the concepts and can take the actionable steps, now it is just being consistent and on top of everything that is the key. Ways to combat a slippage would be through meditation, daily routines, mentors, employees etc, but to start at the sharpest of your game is to read books to stay ahead. To always be learning something because there’s never nothing not new to learn.
Tai Lopez, avid book a day reader explains his theory on why he reads a book a day, and why you should to.
*Watch at 1.5X – 2X Speed to learn faster*
“The More You Learn, The More You Earn.” – Warren Buffett
Go ahead and share this article with someone who needs to read this.
Stay Tuned for more